Hello! (Forums user: Evie)
Note to self: "RBY" namespace AttackDex articles will be those with identical visible effects, types/type names and accuracy data.
If two glitch items have different effects and buy prices between revisions of the same game or a different name, they will still get an article (e.g. articles ItemDexJP/RG:106 (v1.0) and ItemDexJP/RG:106 (v1.1).) Otherwise they will get one page (e.g. ItemDexJP/RGB:090).
Article cleanup and update project
- Virtual Console variant articles
- Test Silver Version (for articles tested on Gold) for different behaviors.
- Palette entry (create article listing these)
- Add MissingNo. variants?
- Update the wiki with newer glitches, prioritize on Crystal_, TheZZAZZGlitch's and my data (p.s. feel free to copy descriptions from my channel ^^; just add <!--From ChickasaurusGL's video--> notes).
- Sort out this former page. Make the glitches described there have their own articles.
Make experience underflow glitch its own article, and look for examples of 'skipping to level 100' other than through level 1 medium-slow growth Pokémon.
These are some of the old plans I made for articles before the site went down. If you want to add anything to them, please feel free to edit them:
Article plans: User:Torchickens/Articles to make