|The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
|| The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
|| Nintendo Entertainment Analysis & Development
|| Wii, Nintendo GameCube, Nvideo Shield TV (China)
|| December 2, 2006 (Japan)|
November 19, 2006 (North America)
December 8, 2006 (Europe)
December 7, 2006 (Australasia)
August 27, 2009 (South Korea)
|Reported by Sasser.B|
Verified by GARY 'M 9
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is one of the core games in the popular The Legend of Zelda game series by Nintendo.
Infinite bombs and arrows
The infinite bombs and arrows glitch in the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess allows the player to receive an unlimited amount of bombs and arrows.
- Talk to the bird and play the fruit popping minigame in Lake Hylia. then, crash into a wall and fail. When the bird asks the player if he or she would like to play again, select "No".
- Transform back into Link and get into the water.
- Get out the clawshot and move up against the wall where there is A small slope going up to the wall near the waterfall (press L to move while aiming in the GameCube version). If the player swims against this in the right place, he or she will clip through the wall.
- Swim out from the map and the player should start falling. When the player dies, the bird will ask the player if he or she wants to play the fruit minigame again. He or she should choose 'Yes'.
- Crash again and the camera should then turn to Link.
- Turn into a wolf and jump into the river in front of the player. A glitchy scene from when the player exits the boat ride will come up.
- Select "Yes" when the Zora asks the player if he or she would like to try again. The player will be inside the building where he/she starts the minigame in wolf form.
- Warp anywhere.
- On all items with a ammo counter, no counter will be displayed.
- As soon as Link reverts back into a human, the item slots will be empty.