Some parts of this article have not yet been fully reviewed by a member of this wiki's staff or QC team.
Data from the Internet can be inaccurate or false, and it is easy to misremember information. For this reason there is more likely to be incorrect information in this article. This template will be removed once the information is peer-reviewed and tested by a staff or QC member.
|This glitch is for a home console Pokémon game.
|This article is a summary page for different variations of a glitches, etc. when talked about as a whole.|
This article is a list of glitches in Pokkén Tournament.
Please note these glitches are sourced from Serebii and paraphrased.
Patched in Version 1.2
- Pikachu Libre could move through opponents facing the wall after using its midair strong attack.
- Sceptile could fall through the floor after using Bullet Seed before using Hang.
- Espeon and Umbreon's Snarl not appearing if Pachirisu was used by the opponent.
Patched in Version 1.3
- A glitch related to Lucario in Burst Mode where Support Pokémon cannot be called after making an attack.
- A glitch related to Braixen in Burst Mode where Support Pokémon cannot be called after making an attack.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.