Some parts of this article have not yet been fully reviewed by a member of this wiki's staff or QC team.
Please be aware there may be more likely to be errors for claims which haven't been proven by empirical analysis and/or the personal experiences of multiple people.
|This glitch is for a home console Pokémon game.
|This article is a summary page for different variations of a glitches, etc. when talked about as a whole.|
This article is a list of glitches in Pokkén Tournament.
Please note these glitches are sourced from Serebii and paraphrased.
Patched in Version 1.2
- Pikachu Libre could move through opponents facing the wall after using its midair strong attack.
- Sceptile could fall through the floor after using Bullet Seed before using Hang.
- Espeon and Umbreon's Snarl not appearing if Pachirisu was used by the opponent.
Patched in Version 1.3
- A glitch related to Lucario in Burst Mode where Support Pokémon cannot be called after making an attack.
- A glitch related to Braixen in Burst Mode where Support Pokémon cannot be called after making an attack.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.