(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts in Lorelei's Pokémon League room in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D64D.
- 0x01: Trainer escape glitch compatible script
- 0x06: Arbitrary code execution at CCD3
- 0x07: May activate a Hall of Fame induction repeatedly
- 0x08, 0x09, 0x0E: Controls may lock up
- 0x0A: Game may freeze
- 0x0B, 0x0F: Game may freeze
- 0x0C: Invalid opcode (game freeze on original console, unknown 3DS Virtual Console behavior)
- 0x0D: Arbitrary code execution at CDCD
- 0x10: Although it first appears to have no use other than hiding the player sprite, an invisible menu with options is opened (possibly badge describer man). If the player waits until a description has finished and holds down at the entrance, they may successfully leave Lorelei's room. It is unknown whether a similar effect occurs in the Japanese versions, which could be useful for badge describer glitch.
- 0x11: Arbitrary code execution at EAD6 (CAD6)
- 0x12: Arbitrary code execution at DA39
- 0x13: Unknown effect other than freezing the game after having spoken with Lorelei
- 0x14: Game may freeze
- 0x15:Arbitrary code execution at BFCD
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.