Welcome to the Glitch City Laboratories wiki! We are a Pokémon fansite dedicated to the various glitches and quirks of the game series. We currently have over 1,710 pages, but we're constantly working on more.
- Major glitches — The most powerful glitches such as those that allow you to obtain any Pokémon in the game.
- Generational glitches — A parent category of seven categories of Pokémon glitches by generation; useful for looking up a particular glitch.
- The Big HEX List — A reference table for index numbers and matching Pokémon, items, moves, characters and Game Boy ASM opcodes!
- Pokémon GameShark codes — GameShark and Xploder cheat codes for the Generation I and Generation II Pokémon games. These can help for easily setting up and researching glitches, hacking in specific Pokémon you want or can be used just for fun.
- Natural glitches — Many glitches are derived tricks from a parent glitch. This category is for glitches that do not require another glitch to work.
- List of exploits to obtain Mew — The first and second generations of Pokémon in particular have multiple encounter glitches; these are all confirmed ways to obtain a Mew.
More links can be found on the sidebar. ☺
We appreciate all help for the wiki.
Before editing we suggest that you should check out our manual of style, learn what is expected of articles at GCL, and read about our article validation.
If you are new to wiki editing the MediaWiki help documents are a good place for information on how to edit wikis in general.