From Glitch City Laboratories
The "walk through walls" GameShark code has always been fun and useful to people. Contrary to popular belief, a similar effect is possible without the use of a game-altering device via a glitch.
- Must be able and know how to do the Glitch City glitch.
- Pokémon with high HP or a lot of potions (preferably both).
- At least one poisoned Pokémon.
- Get all the Pokémon in the party poisoned. (It helps if the player only has one Pokémon in the party)
- Perform the Glitch City glitch but stop after step four, whilst keeping the party Pokémon conscious.
- The 500th Safari Zone step has to be on a ledge.
- If performed correctly, the player should be in the Safari Zone entrance building, and will be able to the walk through walls.
- Walk around until all of the player's Pokémon faints (The game will crash if the player tries to leave through the door).
- The player is now at the last Pokémon Center visited/home and will have the ability to walk through walls.