From Glitch City Laboratories
- This is a disambiguation page for an article title which can have multiple meanings.
- This page plans to help to redirect one to the exact article which he or she is referring to.
(view, talk, edit)
|This article is a summary page for variations of certain glitches or phenomena such as Pokémon Cloning, glitch myths, beta elements, or a collective term for variations of glitch Pokémon which share similar names, sprites or other information.
The term Pokémon Cloning is commonly used as a name for multiple glitches in several Pokémon games which allow the player to duplicate a Pokémon and often any item with it. Players may use this term as a reference to any of the following glitches:
- Pokémon Cloning (Generation I)
- Pokémon Cloning (Generation II)
- Pokémon Cloning (Emerald)
- Pokémon Cloning (Generation IV)