- This is a disambiguation page for an article title with multiple meanings.
- People can use this page to find the article they were looking for, or something more specific.
(view, talk, edit)
|This article is a summary page for different variations of a glitches, etc. when talked about as a whole.|
This article is outdated
Feel free to update it.
Reason given: Generation VI cloning.
The term Pokémon Cloning is commonly used as a name for multiple glitches in several Pokémon games which allow the player to duplicate a Pokémon and often any item with it. Players may use this term as a reference to any of the following glitches:
- Pokémon Cloning (Generation I)
- Pokémon Cloning (Generation II)
- Battle Tower Pokémon cloning glitch (Emerald)
- Fast cloning (Generation III)
- Switch cloning (Generation III)
- Pokémon Cloning (Generation IV)