|This glitch is for a home console Pokémon game.
The infinite continues glitch is a glitch which only exists within Pokémon Stadium 2. It can be used in any Stadium Cup and allows the player to rematch a trainer without losing a continue.
- Firstly, the player must enter any battle and win the match.
- The player should then choose 'Suspend' and choose to battle in the Stadium Cup, the glitch will not work in the Gym Leader Castle because the player can never obtain a continue there.
- The player should obtain at least one continue, ideally from the first battle as it should be relatively easy.
- The player must lose any other battle and choose 'Suspend' again. The game will warn the player that he or she already has a suspended game.
- Upon selecting 'Continue without Suspending', the player will rematch the trainer that was just battled, however no continue would have been lost. By choosing the 'Suspend' option again, this glitch can be repeated.
- GameFAQs thread about the infinite continues glitch.